soapUI Training Classes
REST and SOAP Functional, Scalability, and Performance Testing in Agile and DevOps Environments
1 and 2 Day Classes Offered By Frank Cohen, Robert Schneider
This class teaches software testers, developers, architects, and IT operations managers how to use soapUI to surface surface performance and load issues, regression and functional issues, and to accomplish business service monitoring in modern Web (Ajax, RIA) apps, mobile apps, SOA, and Web Service environments.
This soapUI training class show how to takes soapUI to entirely new levels of testing and service management. This training is lead by Frank Cohen and Robert Schneider, the masters of soapUI. The class is on-site, by remote desktop sharing, and recorded. Get hands-on in today’s top test topics, with a full agenda of learning and practice.
Complete a Request For Quote form (on the right of this page) to get started.
Hands-On Training From The soapUI Masters
In this 2-Day soapUI Training Course you will learn how to use soapUI and soapUI Pro to conquer your biggest modern Web (Ajax, RIA) app, mobile app, SOA, and Web Service projects. The course provides a hands-on immersive learning experience for everyone who wants to know the how, what, and why of the tools and concepts behind testing Web/REST services for scalability, performance, and reliability.
Take your choice of location:
- Attend a training class in our facilities. This class is led several times a year in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- PushToTest offers the training class on-site at your location.
- Attend a training via Internet Webinar led by a live instructor.
- Each of the above options comes with our excellent hands-on course materials, individual mentoring, and immediate answers to your questions.
Agenda and Class Modules
The soapUI Training course features these modules:
- The why, what, and how of test automation
- The User Goal Oriented Test Methodology (UGOT) to deliver actionable knowledge
- Installation, configuration, and deployment
- Components, architecture, and user interface
- XML, WSDL, SOAP fundamentals
- Hands-on: Using XPath & XQuery with soapUI
- Hands-on: WSDL refactoring
- Hands-on: Integration with external tools
- Hands-on: Assertion management
- Hands-on: Mock services
- Hands-on: Load and performance testing
- Hands-on: The Groovy programming language
- Hands-on: Determining test coverage
- Analyzing test results
This class is targeted at software engineering managers, system architects, software developers, and quality engineers.
The format is 20% discussion, 80% lab. Laptop required for hands-on lab sessions.
Have questions? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or request a price quote on the training using the form to the right.
soapUI Training courses are led by Robert D. Schneider or Frank Cohen
Frank Cohen, Founder of Appvance, Inventor of PushToTest TestMaker, and supporter of modern open source test tools and solutions for the past 15 years. Contributor to soapUI, JMeter, Selenium, Sahi, Jenkins. Author of Java Testing and Design, FastSOA, and Java Web Services Unleashed.
Robert D. Schneider, Principal at WiseClouds. Drawing from a deep pool of global talent and expertise in a wide variety of disciplines, WiseClouds provides integration and training based on modern Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Open Source, and Software as a Service (SaaS) technologies. Robert has written 5 books and numerous articles on complex topics such as information integration, SOA, and SaaS, and database technology such as SQL Server and MySQL. Robert is a frequent speaker at IT industry events. Robert is the co-author of The Big SOA Grid, a comprehensive, accurate, and current list of all important SOA standards.