Frank Cohen’s Selenium Workshop is a 2-day course on Selenium and WebDriver (aka Selenium 2). Download the presentation deck and example files for free. The course covers the following topics.
- Selenium Language Basics
- How To Use Selenium in Rich Internet Application (RIA, using Ajax) Environments
- How To Data Enable Selenium Tests Using TestMaker
- Using Selenium Locators
- Patterns and Anti-patterns for Selenium use
- Browser compatibility testing
- Testing in Flash/Flex Environments Using AMF Protocols
- Integrating TestMaker Tests Into Your Continuous Integration Environment
- How To Analyze Test Results Into Actionable Knowledge
Frank Cohen and others are available to present the Selenium Workshop to your team. Contact us for details.